Table of Contents
Download Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It PDF
|Title: Never Split the Difference : Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It|
|Author: CHRIS VOSS – TAHL RAZ|
|Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers|
|Pages: 375 Pages|
This book: ( Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It PDF would ) not have been possible without my son Brandon’s help. Brandon has been involved in helping me shape and create these ideas since I first began teaching at Georgetown University. He was initially just there to videorecord the classes but he also provided me feedback on how it was going and what was working.
To be fair, he actually has been negotiating with me since he was two years old. I think I’ve known that ever since I found out he was using empathy to get out of trouble with his vice-principal in high school. In my first meeting with my brilliant cowriter, Tahl Raz, Brandon was there to keep the information flow going as Tahl soaked it up. In the first progress conference call with my amazing publisher, Hollis Heimbouch, Hollis asked about Brandon’s role and Tahl said having Brandon around was like having another Chris in the room. Brandon has been indispensable.
Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It PDF (Cover):
For my mother and father who showed me unconditional love and taught me the values of hard work and integrity
Contents of Never Split the Difference PDF
- CHAPTER 1 | THE NEW RULES : How to Become the Smartest Person in Any Room
- CHAPTER 2 | BE A MIRROR: How to Quickly Establish Rapport
- CHAPTER 3 | DON’T FEEL THEIR PAIN, LABEL IT: How to Create Trust with Tactical Empathy
- CHAPTER 4 | BEWARE “YES”—MASTER “NO” : How to Generate Momentum and Make It Safe to Reveal the Real Stakes
- CHAPTER 5 | TRIGGER THE TWO WORDS
- THAT IMMEDIATELY TRANSFORM ANY NEGOTIATION: How to Gain the Permission to Persuade
- CHAPTER 6 | BEND THEIR REALITY: How to Shape What Is Fair
- CHAPTER 7 | CREATE THE ILLUSION OF CONTROL: How to Calibrate Questions to Transform Conflict into Collaboration
- CHAPTER 8 | GUARANTEE EXECUTION: How to Spot the Liars and Ensure Follow-Through from Everyone Else
- CHAPTER 9 | BARGAIN HARD How to Get Your Price
- CHAPTER 10 | FIND THE BLACK SWAN: How to Create Breakthroughs by Revealing the
- Unknown Unknowns
- Appendix: Prepare a Negotiation One Sheet
- Index Never Split the Difference_ Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It
- About the Authors of Never Split the Difference_ Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It
- Copyright of Never Split the Difference_ Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It
- About the Publisher
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
CHRIS VOSS is one of the preeminent practitioners and professors of negotiating skills in the world. He currently teaches at both the University of Southern California’s Marshall School of Business and Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business. Chris has lectured at many other preeminent universities, including Harvard Law School, the Sloan School of Management, and the Kellogg School of Management. He lives in Los Angeles, California.
TAHL RAZ uncovers big ideas and great stories that ignite change and growth in people and organizations. He is an award-winning journalist and coauthor of the New York Times bestseller Never Eat Alone. When not researching or writing, he coaches executives, lectures widely on the forces transforming the new world of work, and serves as an editorial consultant for several national firms. He invites readers to e-mail him at [email protected] and to visit his website at www.tahlraz.com.
Download Rich Dad Poor Dad PDF by Robert Kiyosaki.
Click Next page to download (PDF) and Checking for remote file health (2)