- Title: Genius Foods Become Smarter, Happier, and More Productive While Protecting Your Brain for Life
- Author: Max Lugavere with Paul Grewal, MD
- Categories: Fitness & Diet.Health & Fitness.
- Genre: Food Book
- Language: English
- Pages: 561 Pages
- Publisher: HAPPER WAVE
Genius Foods_ Become Smarter, Happier, and More Productive While Protecting Your Brain for Life.
This book Genius Foods PDF can help your reset your mental agility, cope with stressn battle brain fog, and even smack back dementia. What are you waiting for?
Cover of book Genius Foods Become Smarter, Happier, and More Productive While Protecting Your Brain for Life
Before you play two notes learn how to play one note—and don’t play one note unless you’ve got a reason to play it.
How to Use This Book Genius Foods Become Smarter, Happier, and More Productive While Protecting Your Brain for Life
This book Genius Foods is a guide to attaining optimal brain function with the pleasant side effect of minimizing dementia risk—all according to the latest science.
Maybe you’re looking to hit the reset button on your mental agility, to clear the cache, so to speak. Perhaps you’re hoping to increase productivity and gain a leg up on your competition. Maybe you’re one of the millions of people around the globe battling brain fog. Or depression. Or an inability to cope with stress. Perhaps you have a loved one suffering from dementia or cognitive decline and are fearful for them, or of succumbing to the same fate. No matter what led you to pick up Genius Foods, you’re in the right place.
This book isGenius Foods PDF an attempt to uncover the facts and propose new unifying principles to counter our collective modern malaise. You’ll learn about the foods that have become casualties of the modern world—raw materials to build your best brain yet, replaced by the biological equivalent of cheap particleboard. Every chapter delves into the precise elements of optimal brain function—from your precious cell membranes, to your vascular system, to the health of your gut—all through the lens of what matters most: your brain. Each chapter is followed by a “Genius Food,” containing many of the beneficial elements discussed in the surrounding text. These foods will serve as your weapons against cognitive mediocrity and decay—eat them, and eat them often. Later in the book, I’ll detail the optimal Genius Lifestyle, culminating in the Genius Plan.
I’ve written this three-part book to be read cover to cover, but feel free to treat it as a reference and skip from chapter to chapter. And don’t be afraid to take notes in the margins or highlight key points (this is often how I read!)
Contents of book Genius Foods Become Smarter, Happier, and More Productive While Protecting Your Brain for Life
- How to Use This Book Genius Foods
- Part 1: You Are What You Eat
- Chapter 1: The Invisible Problem
- Genius Food #1: Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Chapter 2: Fantastic Fats and Ominous Oils
- Genius Food #2: Avocados
- Chapter 3: Overfed, yet Starving
- Genius Food #3: Blueberries
- Chapter 4: Winter Is Coming (For Your Brain)
- Genius Food #4: Dark Chocolate
- Part 2: The Interconnectedness of It All (Your Brain
- Chapter 5: Healthy Heart, Healthy Brain
- Genius Food #5: Eggs
- Chapter 6: Fueling Your Brain
- Genius Food #6: Grass-Fed Beef
- Chapter 7: Go with Your Gut
- Genius Food #7: Dark Leafy Greens
- Chapter 8: Your Brain’s Chemical Switchboard
- Genius Food #8: Broccoli
- Part 3: Putting Yourself in the Driver’s Seat
- Chapter 9: Sacred Sleep (and the Hormonal Helpers)
- Genius Food #9: Wild Salmon
- Chapter 10: The Virtues of Stress (or, How to Become a
- More Robust Organism)
- Genius Food #10: Almonds
- Chapter 11: The Genius Plan
- Chapter 12: Recipes and Supplements
- “Cheesy” Scrambled Eggs
- Jamaican Me Smarter
- Grass-Fed Picadillo
- Pan-Seared Wild Alaskan Salmon with Turmeric,
- Ginger, and Tahini-Miso
- Banging Liver
- Insanely Crispy Gluten-Free Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Turmeric-Almond Chicken Fingers
- Sautéed Greens
- Better Brain Bowl
- “Cheesy” Kale Salad
- Brain-Boosting Raw Chocolate
- About the Authors
Pictures From this book Genius Foods Become Smarter, Happier, and More Productive While Protecting Your Brain for Life: