Download Fitness for Dummies PDF for free By PDFORALL
Fitness For Dummies is the definitive book for people who would like to achieve a stronger, healthier body.
Fitness For Dummies, 3rd Edition, updates you on all the latest — the good, the bad, and the totally weird. But our main mission remains the same as it was the first two times around: to tackle your fears, whether you worry that operating a stair-climber requires a degree in mechanical engineering or fret that no matter what exercise routine you start, sooner or later you’ll end up back in the recliner.
Fitness For Dummies PDF online book (cover):
We don’t want you to become a fitness statistic. The fact is, among people who start an exercise program, half quit within eight weeks. This book gives you the knowledge and motivation to stick with fitness for the rest of your life.
- Will you burn more fat if you exercise at a slower pace?
- Which brands of home exercise equipment are most reliable?
- How do you know if a health club is trying to rip you off?
- Can you actually become “Rock Solid in 6 Weeks,” like the magazines say?
- Which weight-training exercises are best for beginners?
- What the heck is Pilates, and how do you pronounce it?
- How many days a week do you really need to work out?
- Is low-carb eating right for you?
The book Fitness For Dummies PDF is basic enough for the fitness rookie to understand, but it’s also useful for workout veterans who want to brush up on the latest fitness concepts, gadgets, or training techniques.
Conventions Used in This Book Fitness For Dummies PDF
We use few conventions in this book, because we want you to be able to pick it up and start anywhere. Two conventions to keep in mind are the following:
- New fitness jargon appears in italics, like this, along with a brief definition. Use these terms to impress your friends.
- Web sites appear in a special font, like this, to distinguish them from other text. Jump on over to your computer and check them out.
We also use the terms fitness routine, workout, exercise, and activity to mean the same thing: whatever you’re doing to raise your heart rate, build strength, or both.
Other book in PDF for free: Fight Cancer with a Ketogenic Diet By Ellen Davis.
How This Book Is Organized
Fitness For Dummies, 3rd Edition, is divided into eight parts, and the chapters within each part cover specific topic areas in detail. You can read each chapter or part without having to read what came before, although we may refer you to other sections for more information about certain topics. Here’s a brief look at the eight parts.
- Part I: Getting Your Butt off the Couch
- Part II: Enjoying Total-Body Health: Eating Well and Staying Injury-Free
- Part III: Getting to the Heart of the Matter
- Part IV: Lift and Curl: Building a Stronger Bod with Weights
- Part V: Cardio-Strength Workouts: Getting the Best of Both Worlds
- Part VI: Conquering the Gym (Even at Home)
- Part VII: Exercising for All Ages and Stages
- Part VIII: The Part of Tens
Download Fitness For Dummies PDF for free By PDFORALL.COM
Fitness for dummies in Pictures
Some pictures from Fitness for dummies PDF