Encyclopedia of Biology PDF download
This encyclopedia of Biology provides comprehensive coverage of leading discoveries in biology along with general definitions, articles, and biographies of prominent biologists, as well as summaries of historical highlights on the importance of biology and hot topics to society.
Encyclopedia of Biology PDF Cover:
Table of Contents
Contents of this book
- Entries A–Z
- Feature Essays:
- “Blood Identification through the Ages” by John C. Brenner and Demetra Xythalis
- “Human Cytogenetics: Historical Overview and Latest Developments” by Betty Harrison
- “The Karner Blue—New York’s Endangered Butterfly” by Robert Dirig
- “Insects and Man—An Exotic Dilemma” by Timothy L. McCabe, Ph.D.
- “Science and the Spiritual Factor” by John McConnell
- “Silk Degrees: A Tale of Moths and People, Part One” by James G. (Spider) Barbour
- “Sassafras and Its Lepidopteran Cohorts, or Bigger and Better Caterpillars through Chemistry” by Timothy L. McCabe, Ph.D.
- “Silk Degrees: A Tale of Moths and People, Part Two” by James G. (Spider) Barbour
- “Egyptian Mummies: Brief History and Radiological Studies” by William A. Wagle, M.D.
- Appendix I
- Appendix II
- Biology-Related Websites
- Appendix III
- Biology Software and Animations Sources
- Appendix IV
- Nobel Laureates Relating to Biology
- Appendix V
- Periodic Table of the Elements
- Appendix VI
- Biochemical Cycles
- Appendix VII
- The “Tree of Life”
Contents of this book Encyclopedia of Biology pdf
|Book Title: Encyclopedia of Biology|
|Author: Don Rittner and Timothy L. McCabe, Ph.D|
|Pages: 417 Pages|