pdforall.com website is an English leading content sharing platform for pdforall.com publisher.
Disclaimer for pdforall.com
pdforall.com website respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) of 1998, pdforall.com will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the pdforall.com website.
pdforall.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and desires to offer a platform which contains no content that violates those rights and promotes this objective by providing the Possibility for submission of complaints concerning content to take appropriate actions under the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws.
- Prepare the following elements in your copyright infringement claim:
– Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
– Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
– You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in www.pdforall.com search results.
– A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
– A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
– Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Send the last elements to [email protected] or fill the DMCA form below. In care to you allow 48 hours for an email response.