Download Digital Marketing Analytics: Making Sense of Consumer Data in a Digital World pdf for free at PDForall.COM.
|Title: Digital Marketing Analytics: Making Sense of Consumer Data in a Digital World|
|Author: CHUCK HEMANN – KEN BURBARY|
|Publisher: Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication|
|Genre: Marketing book|
|Pages: 385 Pages|
CONTENTS AT A GLANCE
Digital Marketing Analytics: Making Sense of Consumer Data in a Digital World pdf
- Understanding the Digital Media Landscape
- Understanding Digital Analytics Concepts
- Picking the Tools of the Trade
- Tools: Social Media Listening
- Tools: Search Analytics
- Tools: Audience Analysis
- Tools: Content Analysis
- Tools: Engagement Analysis
- Understanding Digital Influence
- Developing Your Social Media Listening Program
- How to Use Listening to Inform Marketing Programs
- Using Online Data to Anticipate a Crisis
- Improving Customer Service
- Launching a New Product
- Formulating Your Research Plan
- Making Reports Easy to Understand and Communicate
- Search Analysis
- ROI = Return on Investment
- Creating the Best-Practice Measurement Scorecard
- Mobile Analytics: How Mobile Is Different than Other
- Digital Channels
- Social CRM
- The Future of Digital Data: Business Intelligence
- Index Digital Marketing Analytics: Making Sense of Consumer Data in a Digital World pdf
Table of Contents
This book is dedicated to my mom, grandmother, and grandfather. Without their consistent encouragement and guidance, I would not be where I am today. There is not a day when I am not thankful for everything you have done for me.
This book is dedicated to my family. They gave me the inspiration to embark on this journey and provided much support, encouragement, and understanding throughout the process. I would not have been able to do this without their love.
About the Authors
Chuck Hemann , Director of Analytics for WCG, has spent the last eight years providing strategic counsel on digital analytics, measurement, online reputation, and social media. He was previously VP of Digital Analytics for Edelman Digital and VP of Digital Strategy and Analytics for Ogilvy Public Relations. He has worked with global brands from Intel to General Mills to Pfizer.
Ken Burbary , Chief Digital Officer at Interpublic’s Campbell Ewald, has 16 years of online marketing and advertising experience, including a deep background in digital and social media. He served as VP–Group Director, Strategy and Analysis at Digitas, working with global brands from American Express and Bank of America to P&G and GM.
Digital Marketing Analytics: Making Sense of Consumer Data in a Digital World
[box type=”warning” align=”” class=”” width=””]Warning and Disclaimer Every effort has been made to make this book as complete and as accurate as possible, but no warranty or fitness is implied. The information provided is on an “as is” basis. The authors and the publisher shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damages arising from the information contained in this book or from the use of the programs accompanying it.[/box]
Digital Marketing Analytics (Pictures)
Pictures from Digital Marketing Analytics: Making Sense of Consumer Data in a Digital World pdf for free
Check also: Strategic Marketing Planning and Control pdf.
Check also: How an Economy Grows and Why It Crashes
Download Digital Marketing Analytics: Making Sense of Consumer Data in a Digital World pdf.